Monday 14 April 2014

Youtube Shout Outs!

Great Minecraft Videos On YouTube

I would like to give a couple of shout outs to people who have helped me and entertained me through my minecraft experience.

The first you tuber, fed x gaming, is a red stone expert and does a lot of tutorials on the stuff he makes on his own that has not been copied from the internet. You should check out his channel.


The next youtuber is called ibalisticsquid. He does let's plays and minigames, this will be my next post for wednesday, for minecraft.


The last, but definitely not least, is Stampylonghead. He is my favorite of all. Stampy does let's play videos and entertains people with his videos. He has over 2million subs and counting. He has a world that he loves to play in called Stampy's lovely world. (Just don't ask to be in his love garden.) <:(

No comments:

Post a Comment